If planning to visit either Ruaha National Park or Mafia Island why not do both?! Visit Safariruaha.com for more information
To travel to Tanzania and not make the most of your time there would be a shame. Flying in and out of Dar es Salaam or Zanzibar it is easy for us to prepare your itinerary to visit Ruaha and then Mafia or vice versa: Mafia first then Ruaha.
For Example, a 9 night Tanzanian Holiday.
- Sunday Evening: Arrive Dar es Salaam and stay the night at the Oyster Bay Hilton Hotel or Bahari Beach Hotel
- Mon: Morning: Fly to Ruaha with Safari Air Link, stay at Ruaha River Lodge
- Tues: Ruaha River Lodge & Safari
- Weds: Ruaha River Lodge & Safari
- Thurs. Ruaha River Lodge & Safari
- Fri: Fly to Mafia Island & stay at The Mafia Island Lodge
- Sat: Mafia Island Lodge & Scuba Diving
- Sun: Mafia Island Lodge & Scuba Diving
- Mon: Mafia Island Lodge & Kitu Kiblu Whale Shark encounter
- Tues: Afternoon flight to Dar es Salaam. Evening Flight back to Europe from Dar es Salaam.
All airport transfers in Dar es Salaam, Ruaha and Mafia Island operated by proofed, reliable drivers and vehicles.
At Dar, Ruaha and Mafia airports you will be met by our partner staff.
For in land flights we use Safari Air link, Coastal Aviation & Auric Air.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can create the perfect itinerary.
For your Tanzanian holiday.
Get in Touch
Dive Mafia at Baobab Reisen GmbH, Unterdorf 8, 7027 Lüen. Switzerland
Tel. & Watts App: Switzerland +41 763456292
Tanzania +255 767956063
As Baobab Reisen GmbH is a web based company there is no “walk-in town office” however Jason will be happy to welcome you to his Chalet in Lüen or to meet in Chur or travel to you, to tailor make your Tanzanian holiday options.